Silverlight 1.0 Fire Starter video site is now live
On November 29th 2007, a group of people gathered together to study Silverlight. “What is it, really?”, “What can I do with it today?” and “There really is more than just a Media?” were all questions answered that day. Video and audio of the event has been captured on the Silverlight 1.0 Fire Starter video site, a newly inducted member of the MIX University.
You can stream the videos directly within the site or you can download the sessions in video and audio format.
The session titles are as follows:
- An Introduction to Silverlight – Mithun Dhar
- Getting Started Programming Silverlight – Jesse Liberty
- Workflow of Silverlight with Expression and Visual Studio – Arturo Toledo
- Silverlight XAML – Laurence Moroney
- A Development Story – Adam Kinney
- Media, Markers and More – Ernie Booth
- Popfly and Silverlight – Adam Nathan
- Silverlight in the Future – Ernie Booth
As an added bonus, if you like the design or interactivity of the site feel free to grab the source code. The code is not been specially prepared for review, but the code managing the HTML and Silverlight integration may be particularly interesting.
Enjoy the content and thanks to all of the attendees who showed up and really made the event a fun time!