WPF 3.5 SP1 Beta release results in WPF Week on Channel 9
With the release of WPF 3.5 SP1 Beta, many have written comprehensive text on the subject:
- Introducing the Third Major Release of Windows Presentation Foundation – Tim Sneath
- Visual Studio 2008 and .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 Beta – Scott Guthrie
- VS2008 and .Net 3.5 SP1 Beta – Should You Fear This Release? – Scott Hanselman
I was given the task of telling the story via videos posted on Channel 9. After drafting Dr. Sneath to aid with a few of the interviews and a fair bit of editing, we’ve come up with another round of WPF Week on Channel 9.
Please feel free to copy and past the image on your own blog.
If you haven’t looked at WPF much before now is the time to do it. Granted I’m a graphics guy and this release has some major new improvements and features in that area, but overall this looks like an awesome release for WPF. Congratulations WPF team!
WPF Week Schedule:
- Monday: Overview, Graphics
- Tuesday: Client Deployment
- Wednesday: Performance
- Thursday: Application Model
- Friday: Tools
WPF 3.5 SP1 Download links: