Expression Blend 4 for Windows Phone in 90 seconds
A refreshed Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP has been released this week which provides compatibility with Visual Studio 2010. Matching the new tools, we’ve also released a new version of the Expression Blend Add-In for Windows Phone.
What does the experience of developing Windows Phone apps in Expression Blend look like?
Take a look at this brief video introducing Expression Blend 4 for Windows Phone.
A few notes on installing the tools…
If you have the Blend 4 Beta installed from MIX10:
- Uninstall the Blend 4 Beta Phone Tools
- Uninstall the Blend 4 Beta
- Uninstall Windows Developer Tools CTP from MIX10
If you have the Blend 4 RC (4.0.20408.0) installed from Apr 15 Silverlight 4 RTM:
- Uninstall the Blend 4 RC
- If installed, uninstall Windows Developer Tools CTP from MIX10
Now with your system cleaned up:
- Install Expression Blend 4 RC Refresh(4.0.20421.0)
- Install Windows Phone Developer Tools CTP – April Refresh
- Install Expression Blend Add-in Preview 2 for Windows Phone
- Install Expression Blend Software Development Kit Preview 2 for Windows Phone
For more information check out the Windows Phone 7 Developer Center.